Room A-447 (round room in Astra building).
Today we will hear your ideas, select and merge few of them and assemble 2-3 teams. Goal: by the end of the session, we will have two-three clear problem setting and a general idea for a workshop project.
Daria will introduce Edvard De Bono‘s “six hats” approach that works as an aid for brainstorming, certain type of thinking and decision making.
- Idea pitching: explain briefly your thoughts
- Rearranging ideas, finding similarities, merging
- Forming teams – try to find a good skill balance for your team
- Opening a team blog (Tumblr, WordPress, Blogger, Squarespace…) – 1 blog per team
- Outlining problem setting in a new post
Please add a link to your blog’s address to this post.
- How the problem currently occurs?
- What happens now, precisely?
- In what environment/context?
- Do you think other people have experienced this same thing?
- How this problem make people feel?
- How would they g0 about it?
- Is there a workaround?
- If there is some sort of solution…
- what is annoying, irritating, bad… in it?
- If money and technology would not be a problem, what would be an ideal solution?