In the next two days:
- Finalize medium-fidelity prototype, test it, make needed changes. Deadline 24.7, 9:00.
- Create a project logo and a poster. Deadline 23.07, 16:00.
Today we are going to start with graphic design part of our course and create a logo for your application as well as poster for upcoming presentation of the projects, which will take place on Friday, 24th of July.
- Size: A3, portrait or landscape 29,7 x 42,0 cm
- 3mm bleeds
- Ideas for the content (use some or all):
- Project name
- Project logo
- Prototype screenshot
- Main concept / idea
- What problem were you solving?
- What were the goals?
- Main problems and solutions
- Who did what
- What did you during the workshop?
- What approaches (e.g. persona) did you used?
- Photos from the process (e.g. usability testing)
Creating poster and logo will help you to decide on colour palette and graphical style of your future application’s User Interface. Logo presentation can be found here: