Room S-244 (Silva building, corridor between Astra and Mare buildings.)
Plan for the day
Today we will hear your ideas, select and merge few of them and assemble 3-4 teams (4 would be perfect!).
Goal: by the end of the session, we will have three-four clear problem setting and a general idea for a workshop project.
To get the discussion started we will try Edvard De Bono‘s “six hats” approach that works as an aid for brainstorming, certain type of thinking and decision making.
Plan for the day:
- Idea pitching: explain briefly your thoughts
- Rearranging ideas, finding similarities, merging
- Forming teams – try to find a good skill balance for your team
- Opening a team blog (Tumblr, WordPress, Blogger, Squarespace…) – 1 blog per team
- Outlining problem setting in a new post
Homework for Wed 15.07:
Please add a link to your blog (containing it’s first post!) to this post.