Last day of work. Today we will make final testing for the demo, finish up project, updating blogs and finalising posters.
Presentation, Thursday 31.7
Prepare for presenting your demo in the morning.
Things that you can show and tell about:
- Where it all started, how did you came up with the idea
- Your design process – personas, scenarios, use cases and user stories/use cases.
- What changed during the way?
- Did your prototype matched the original scenarios and user stories/use cases.
- Paper prototypes
- What did you found out during paper prototype testing?
- If you didn’t do testing, what would you test? Which part of the design is the most unclear?
- Demo – show your prototype in practice
- What would you add to or change in your solution?
- How would you develop it further?
- What approaches you did not use? What approaches were the most helpful for you?
For presentation use your poster, blog and the demo.