Homework / Fri 18.7
Think of a general, “raw” problem(s) that you can relate to and that you would like to work on during this course.
Be ready to verbally pitch-describe it/them on Monday (1 min).
Why are we doing this?
- We will discuss and frame these problems together.
- Some of the problems will be selected for workshop’s team work.
- Teams will create a prototype of a digital solution for the selected and refined problem.
Few questions to help you to outline a problem statement/an idea. You do not need to answer all of these questions or come up with a solution yet.
- How the problem currently occurs?
- What happens now, precisely?
- In what environment/context?
- Do you think other people have experienced this same thing?
- How this problem make people feel?
- How would they go about it?
- Is there a workaround?
- If there is some sort of solution…
- what is annoying, irritating, bad… in it?
- If money and technology would not be a problem, what would be an ideal solution?
“I often find myself frustrated about what to do with my car; I have no idea when to take it to repairment or where it could be done fast enough… etc.”